[lug] Monitor tuning

Gary Hodges Gary.Hodges at noaa.gov
Fri Oct 19 17:01:03 MDT 2001

Not Linux specific, but can anyone recommend a person/company around
Boulder that does tuning on high end CRT monitors?  I bought what was
supposed to be a very good 21" beast (Mitsubishi 2060u), and the
replacement has similar issues though not as severe as the first.
Mitsubishi won't send another replacement, they want me to send this one
in for evaluation.  From what I can tell, someone will just turn it on
and decide if it looks OK or not.  For many people, I believe it would
pass that test.  I really don't want to send it back and forth across
the country and risk further problems from shipping risks.

Cheers,
Gary