[lug] Netscape/Mozilla plugins

David Trowbridge jupiter at flatirons.org
Fri Oct 19 20:05:38 MDT 2001

You might be interested in looking at Patch Maker. It allows you to change
user interface behavior and such (your reply-to button is an example)
easily without hacking on the C++ code below it. It should be linked on
mozilla.org's front page.

Just a thought,
-David

David Trowbridge
jupiter at flatirons.org
http://jupiter.babylonia.flatirons.org

"Base 8 is just like base 10 really...if you're missing two fingers"
	-Tom Lehrer