[lug] SSSCA to make all open source software illegal

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Sat Oct 20 15:52:03 MDT 2001

Senator Hollings shows complete contempt for the Constitution of the
USA. Perhaps he should have titled this law he is working on as "First
step in removal of Constitution, anyone without proof of innocense
please report to prison now". Sorry, but I'm disgusted by so many
things, this one just makes it official.

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com