[lug] SSSCA to make all open source software illegal

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Sat Oct 20 18:56:28 MDT 2001

Thus spake Hugh Brown (hugh at vecna.com):

> I'm unable to get to it right now and still curious to know more than just "already
> done" and "act has never been rescinded"

It's extremely long but the jist (I'm at 3/4) is that FDR declared a national emergency that was never rescinded. Therefore "We the People" became "We the Digits" (the Pres has too much control -- the constitution was suspended and still is). It's clearly showing the point where it became Us and Them.

The keyword of the page is Constitutional Dictatorship.

It's worth the wait. Keep trying.