[lug] Still thrashing my network connections

Elyse Grasso emgrasso at data-raptors.com
Sat Oct 20 21:25:17 MDT 2001

I now have DHCP working on my home network. However, when the laptop is
connected to my home network and I also try to use the modem it seems that
the default gateway is not switching over to the modem. (I may have been
over-enthusiastic in setting up my dhcpd configuration on my server).

It used to be ok before I started thrashing things around. What's the best
way to force this when using wvdial? Or are there recommended settings for my
dhcpd configuration to make default gateway preemptible?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Elyse