[lug] RH 7.2 in stores - and bloody EXPENSIVE!

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Mon Oct 22 01:26:20 MDT 2001

Saw RH 7.2 in CompUSA at Park Meadows this weekend.  Personal version
$70, Professional $200 (!!!).

SuSE sitting right next to it was Personal $30, Professional $70.

RH isn't getting money from me this go-around, it would seem.  Yikes,
ugly price jump and for NOT much value compared to SuSE or Mandrake
boxed-sets.

SuSE 7.3 is due out this week also, by the way, if they hit their
release-date.  Didn't see that in the store yet, however.  Their date
they were shooting for was Oct 22nd, I believe.

--
Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com>