[lug] Knowledge shopping list

Greg Horne jeerygh at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 22 12:26:21 MDT 2001

I took a look at the source and I understand what you mean when you say they
are evil!  Though, it's amazing to me that I've never had any problems with
the Realtek NICs.  Furthermore, I suspect that the reason I had no problems
was due in part to the hard work of the driver writers.  Yay them!

Greg Horne