[lug] dhcpd?

Justin glow at jackmoves.com
Mon Oct 22 16:07:30 MDT 2001

I was trying to setup a dhcpd server on my redhat 7.1 machine and read
that I would need to edit the dhcpd.conf to my liking. Well, after
installing the rpm for dhcpd I did not have a .conf file anywhere for
it. Do I need to make my own .conf for this or should the rpm have
installed it somewhere? When I did chkconfig --list I had a dhcpd
daemon there, but nothing happened when I tried to turn dhcpd on or off
(/etc/init.d/dhcpd start/stop). Any suggestions?

Justin

-----
glow at jackmoves.com
www.jackmoves.com