[lug] need cat5 wiring/"Dest host unreachable" help

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Mon Oct 22 16:38:04 MDT 2001

Sounds like an EIA/TIA 568A to 568B wiring spec mismatch... heh.  Been
there, done that.  Have toner/inductive listener will travel.

Glad you found it Michael.  I never thought to warn you that you could
have a one-way connection there... although in your original posting you
said both sides had link lights on?  How'd that happen?

Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com>