[lug] need cat5 wiring/"Dest host unreachable" help

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Tue Oct 23 09:04:08 MDT 2001

Thus spoke John Karns
> Ditto.  There is a little helper applet that might come in handy 4 U:
>
> start / run / winipcfg
>
> then click on the drop down list and select the ether interface.  It will
> show you some info about IP addresses.

My bro (who is a Windows person) suggested this as well, but it fails to
start.  The problem is the driver refuses to get loaded.  I found a
document on the D-Link site (which is the ethernet card manuf.) that may
provide some tips.
--
Michael J. Hammel                               The Graphics Muse
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                      http://www.graphics-muse.com