[lug] rpm trouble

Greg Horne jeerygh at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 12:11:05 MDT 2001

Go to rpmfind.net and search for python.  When you find the Redhat 7.0 rpm
click on the information link (left side), and it will take you to an
information page.  On this page you can view the dependencies, and there are
even links to them.

If that doesn't work just grab the source rpm and do this:

rpm --rebuild <packagename>.src.rpm

That command will make a binary package specifically for your system.

Hope that helps!

Greg Horne