[lug] SSSCA to make all open source software illegal

B O'Fallon bof at pcisys.net
Wed Oct 24 18:19:54 MDT 2001

"D. Stimits" wrote:

> Too bad they probably won't get to regular mail for another 6 months
> while worrying about terrorism.

I read in the paper today that they were thinking of burning it all to avoid
risk to the postal employees.

> I wonder if you could send a telegram? Such things do still exist I think.

Yes, but think of the expense. Unless you sent a very short one like "The
SSSCA bill sucks. Can it." <g>

But there's still fax, if you can get through to their offices.

Most of these people have offices in Colorado. The other solution might be to
phone their local offices, or hand deliver a letter. That would certainly
carry some weight: that you thought enough about an issue to take the time to
hand-carry your letter!

BOF