[lug] mICQ

Warren Sanders sanders at MontanaLinux.Org
Thu Oct 25 08:07:29 MDT 2001

Seems the ICQ network has been having trouble the past couple weeks.  Maybe this
is the source of my troubles...

The past week I have consistently been getting them same two messages over and
over again.  As if it thinks I have not received them yet.  They were messages
received mid-day 10/23/2001 and not the first or last from the persons that day.
Another that uses mICQ has reported the same situation.

Anyone experience this lately?  Does anyone have any insider info on whether
they have changed the protocol to work better with their own product?

--
Warren Sanders
http://MontanaLinux.Org