[lug] Best places to buy hardware for linux?

Chris Wade cwade at veripost.net
Thu Oct 25 12:57:22 MDT 2001

Can anyone tell me some places in Boulder to buy linux-compatible hardware
(i.e., something that has been tested, the people there know it works with
particular versions/distros)...

When I buy hardware, I'm generally looking for stuff that I can plug in, it
works, I don't have to think about it.  Getting tired of the endless
buy/return cycle at Compusa.  I know about PCBrokers but they are never open
when I can get to them, or I would give them more business.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Chris