[lug] directory/image/cd file space usage differences

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Thu Oct 25 13:37:04 MDT 2001

I won't guarantee my answer, but I strongly suggest you're looking at
filesystem overhead, and block size differences. The trick is if the
file itself is the right size. With really big files, you'll probably
see a bigger effect. This seems to be especially true for journalled
filesystems that might have special schemes.

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com