[lug] pine

Glenn Murray gmurray at Mines.EDU
Thu Oct 25 15:48:35 MDT 2001

With the latest stable version of Debian Pine I was able
to make this change be editing the system pine defaults
file (/etc/pinerc?), but not from the running application.
Documentation told me that in earlier versions of pine
this could (only) be set by a compile time flag.

I think they are interested in preventing trivially easy
spoofing.

Glenn Murray
www.mines.edu/~gmurray/public_html/Welcome.html