[lug] Best places to buy hardware for linux?

Chip Atkinson catkinson at circadence.com
Fri Oct 26 08:14:28 MDT 2001

Ok, I feel compelled to chime in here.  There is also pricewatch.com to
get the best prices.  However that is not the end of the story.  You
should cross reference the vendor with resellerratings.com to see if
they are worth buying from.   Using this strategy I have never had
problems with mail order vendors.