[lug] Best places to buy hardware for linux?

Riggs, Rob RRiggs at doubleclick.net
Fri Oct 26 09:09:32 MDT 2001

I like JB Saunders (been shopping there for over a decade) but their prices
are often hit or miss. McGuckins has quite a selection of cables and
connectors (even fancy SCSI cables and terminators). They have a better
selection of common cables and are frequently less expensive than Saunders.
However, I haven't done much cable shopping at either McGuckins or Saunders
since CompUSA opened up.