[lug] Best places to buy hardware for linux?

Chip Atkinson catkinson at circadence.com
Fri Oct 26 09:24:35 MDT 2001

I'd have to say that my experiences with Dell's monitors weren't that
great either.  While they cheerfully replaced the first one, the second
one died in a similar manner after the warranty expired.  It had a nice
picture quality but the way it acted, I was kind of scared that it would
catch the house on fire sometimes.  You could hear loud snapping sparks
from a capacitor being discharged and see that blueish arc light coming
from the ventilation slots.  (I have played with HV quite a bit so I
know what I heard and saw).

Chip