[lug] Code Red and variants

Jeff feenix at ticnet.com
Sun Oct 28 13:10:24 MST 2001

Is it me or has anybody else looked at their firewall/http logs?  Just
for kicks, I looked at mine and noticed that I have a rather large
number of hits; from a small geographical area.  Like the NW part of the
country, Washington/Oregon area?  Is it possible that the general
density of M$ users is higher there?  Just a thought.

Jeff
--
"Yet they are mistaken, they will be exposed, and they will discover
what