[lug] GUI support, can I help you?

Elyse Grasso emgrasso at data-raptors.com
Mon Oct 29 10:18:13 MST 2001

RedHat is even being annoying about the GUI tools: I tend to use linuxconf
because that's what a lot of books about RedHat 7.0 and earlier talk about.
Apparently, as of 7.1 RedHat is deprecating linuxconf, but it isn't clear
what they expect people to use instead.

This may be because I prefer to use KDE rather than GNOME. But when I loaded
KRUD on my employer's training lab laptops I had to go back and load
linuxconf onto all of them...