[lug] kde and fonts

Jeff Walker jeffwalker at bwn.net
Mon Oct 29 12:34:40 MST 2001

I was using the default char set, so I don't think that had anything to do
with my particular problem.

But, I turned off antialiasing of the fonts, and presto, my worries are
gone.  I now have so many fonts to play with, I am beside myself.  I
wondered why I had so few fonts, when other apps (besides kde) had so many.

I guess another neat feature bites the dust because of side-effects...
reminds me of Windows....

Thanks.