[lug] Code Red and variants

Greg Horne jeerygh at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 17:35:16 MST 2001

You are probably noticing the geographical hits becaue people on your
carrier share similar IP address space...

I'm on:
111.222.333.xxx

I get hits from:
111.222.334.xxx
111.223.333.xxx
and so on...

Same with my dial-up connection, damn the uninformed Earthlink users!

If you are using apache, just toss this into httpd.conf
RedirectMatch (.*)/cmd.exe$ http://127.0.0.1

You can add whatever you keep getting requests for too

Greg