[lug] File times and time change

Warren Sanders sanders at MontanaLinux.Org
Wed Oct 31 10:35:08 MST 2001

I like to keep the complete list of update packages (RPM) on my system and
freshen from there.  During my usual download of newer packages ncftp also
checks time differences.  My system is set to change +/- 1hr Spring and Fall as
most do.  Now I find all the files are exactly 1hr out of sync with RedHat's
(-1).  Does all my system file times change or is RedHat's?

With that is there a better way of setting them all ahead one hour to sync with
RH instead of downloading them all over again each time change?

--
Warren Sanders
http://MontanaLinux.Org