[lug] SSH

Kyle Moore kmoore at mooreimages.com
Wed Oct 31 10:37:14 MST 2001

I am starting to use ssh/scp/sftp to communicate with other companies to
transfer files. Sort of a B2B thing if you will. I'm running HP-UX and
Linux. I'm wondering if I should stick with OpenSSH or, for compatability
reasons, should switch to the commercial version. I haven't had any
problems yet but don't want to run in to any down the road after things
are established. It takes forever to get changes made when you are dealing
with mainframe shops...and if they are financial companies and use
mainframes it is even worse.

Thanks

---
Kyle Moore