[lug] linux to windows and beyond (networking)

Jeff Walker jeffwalker at bwn.net
Fri Nov 2 10:09:06 MST 2001

Well, the problem isn't the winmodem, it is a "real" modem, but it is an
isa, and my linux box doesn't have any isa slots, only pci.  I also have a
pci winmodem, but haven't got it working, and don't think I ever will. (It
seems that the winmodem linux driver out there only works for a particular
chipset. comments?)

I figured that there was something I could do to route the packets to the
internet.  I wouldn't mind dialing up on the windows machine.

-Jeff