[lug] pdf to jpg

Jeff feenix at ticnet.com
Fri Nov 2 18:15:22 MST 2001

Does anybody know how to convert from a .pdf to .jpg?  I looked at a
thread on the list about 6 weeks ago and close but no cigar.  I can go
from .pdf -> .(e)ps -> .jpg, but there's too much loss in resolution.
When I use "convert file.pdf file.jpg" the right half of the image is
chopped off.  Since this is for business, the is not acceptable.  I need
the high resolution from the .pdf (a contradiction in terms I know).
Using the -geometry switch only makes the image taller, not wider.
There's important information that's getting chopped.  Any ideas?  Any
help appreciated.

Jeff
--
"Yet they are mistaken, they will be exposed, and they will discover
what