[lug] GIMP question -- moving images within layers

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Sun Nov 4 19:43:23 MST 2001

Thus spoke john starkey
> I saw that on graphics-muse.org . Isn't that the one where the author retired to some mansion in Texas after hitting the best-seller list? Wonder if he does autographs for BLUG members?

It's not a mansion, but being my first homestead, it might as well be.  :-)

> I'll do some complaining if I can't find it here in Aurora.

May be out of print since it was based on 1.0.  Lots of new features in
1.2.  I never did a second edition - they asked, but I've been too busy to
do another book.  Maybe eventually.  Gotta find a real job first, though.

--
Michael J. Hammel           |
The Graphics Muse           |   Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.