[lug] Another win for Linux

Shannon Johnston nunar at nunar.com
Mon Nov 5 20:45:26 MST 2001

I've slowly converted about a quarter of my company to Linux on the
dekstop. I've managed to integrate them into a windows environment. The
Star Office 6.0 suite is great and really makes things easy. I've heard
that the final release of 6.0 will have M$ Outlook support.
What I'm leading up to here is that Red Hat has some great migration
papers available upon request.

PS - Did anybody see the thing about how ILM is wanting to switch to Linux
Render farms??

Shannon Johnston
nunar at nunar.com

Hiroshima '45 Chernobyl '86 Windows '95