[lug] Another win for Linux

Crawford Rainwater rainwac at att.net
Tue Nov 6 09:56:05 MST 2001

For those who are in the process of migrating over
from M$ to Linux, one thought in mind, training the
end users in Linux since most likely none of them
have used an operating system beyond the M$ Windows
family.

The I.T.E.C. Company does offer a course for this,
our Linux Fundamentals class, which is 3 days (designed
for 2 days, with a third for Q&A, R&D, etc. with our
instructors).  We also offer classes for the more advance
user types as well.  All the details and descriptions can
be found on our web site at http://www.itec-co.com, and
feel free to contact us if you have any specific questions.

A side note, we can also tailor the Fundamentals class
to your office environment with specific distribution,
X-windows environment, office suite, etc. as well.

Again, just a thought to keep in mind.

Sincerely,

Crawford Rainwater
SAIR Linux and GNU LCP