[lug] Demo ideas for next meeting

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Tue Nov 6 10:43:14 MST 2001

Hi folks,

To those who asked for LaTeX examples, I put the following on
one of the machines in our lab last night:

   http://wetlab2.mines.edu/~edhill/tex_examples.tar.gz
   http://wetlab2.mines.edu/~edhill/tex_examples

The former is a large (~24M) tarball containing all the examples
and the latter is a web-browsable expanded version of the same.
I've included examples of the following:

   letter
   article
   resume
   slides
   dissertation

and hope they help you get started TeX-ing.  I have many more
such examples and can show off some other helpful \LaTeX tricks
(eg. auto line numbering) if you send me an email.

Ed

ps - Please note that the article and dissertation are
      copyrighted and that my posting of these files is
      for the sharing of the \LaTeX formatting information
      that they contain.

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
Post-Doctoral Researcher    |  Emails:   <ed at eh3.com>, <ehill at mines.edu>