[lug] bash script functions

Jason Davis jd_480 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 13:01:53 MST 2001

   jd_480 at hotmail.com

ok, isee now...however when i try to call function in non subshell form it
gives me errors...so i just added a echo
i.e....
function GETZIP
{
        #######gets the zip asshole what do you think
        if [ -f "/home/students/jace/d/nightlyzips/*.ZIP" ];then
                echo "Getting Last Nights Zip"
                mv /home/students/jace/D/myob/nightlyzips/*.ZIP
/var/myob/zips/"$(date).zip"
                echo "echo Zip Is Archived to JSERV"
        else
                echo "echo No New Zip To Archive"