[lug] video modes in Xfree86 version 4

Jeff Walker jeffwalker at bwn.net
Thu Nov 8 15:39:58 MST 2001

What you say is true.  Tonight will be my second real meeting (been lurking
on the list a while though), so a big deal was made about the projector not
working with linux, versus always working with windows.  From the
discussion, I thought it was a chronic problem.

No big deal.  (also, I just thought it was interesting that you didn't have
to mess with modelines anymore unless you just have a strange set-up, or
liked pain (or half your screen going off the edge of the monitor for much
of the day) ;-).