[lug] forward pcanywhere

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Sun Nov 11 13:02:42 MST 2001

Rob Nagler wrote:

> > I'd love to see a 10 minute demo on sample conversions from ipchains to
> > iptables; first a basic flavor of converting existing ipchains rules,
> > and 2nd maybe a short note of new things that one can do.
>
> December meeting?  I'm a bit swamped, but possibly in December I'll be
> less swamped.
>
> I really like iptables.  It's one of the best IP filters I've used and
> it's easy to administer (apart from start script up bugs/features ;-).
>
> Rob

I think it was already mentioned that there is a 10 minute demo for
December...I'd guess it has to wait till January. But that is just from
seeing what goes on in the BLUG list, I don't know if anyone actually
scheduled something yet for December 10 minute demos. Was there already
a 10 minute demo subject set for December?

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com