[lug] Super Computer

Charles Morrison cmorrison at greeleynet.com
Tue Nov 13 12:25:05 MST 2001

I have at least one computer I can donate to the cause. It would be nice
to be able to house this somewhere interested people can access it via
the internet. Unfortunately, I only have dial up access (and slow dial
up at that, 24k is a good session).

There are other tools that might be worthwhile working with too, like
"System Imager", "Big Brother" and other tools for managing clusters.