[lug] Converting postscript images to png or gif

Jeff feenix at ticnet.com
Tue Nov 13 19:14:43 MST 2001

Have you tried gimp?  Or the ImageMagik tool.  Either should do the job
fairly well.  I've recently converted several .pdf files to .jpg format
with little or no loss in resolution using gimp.  Using ImageMagik had
some resolution loss as I had to go from .pdf -> .ps -> .jpg  Didn't
work too well so I used gimp.  Good luck.