[lug] ZAxisMapping & Netscape

Jeff feenix at ticnet.com
Tue Nov 13 20:18:49 MST 2001

Does anybody know if it's possible to run both version 4.x and 6.x of
Netscape?  All of my mail is on Netscape and the last version of
Netscape 6.x I saw, I didn't care for.  I just want to try it out for
now...

Jeff

John Hernandez wrote:

> FWIW, Netscape 6.x and Mozilla seem to have native support for the
> wheel.  If you're stuck with Netscape 4.x, you'll probably need to
> stick to the X resource settings or use imwheel.  Looks like you're on
> the right track.  Did you restart X to merge those new settings?
>
> Jeff wrote:

(snip)

--
"Yet they are mistaken, they will be exposed, and they will discover
what