[lug] ZAxisMapping & Netscape

BOF bof at pcisys.net
Wed Nov 14 05:31:16 MST 2001

Hello,

I have been running both under Slackware 8.0 for about two weeks now, so
far without problems. Netscape 4.78 is in /usr/local/bin/netscape, and
6.2 is in /home/me/netscape.

For that matter, I will plug Netscape 6.2, for it looks like they
finally got it right this time. While it's not quite as fast as 4.78, it
does have some nice features, including the ability to handle multiple
mail addresses as different accounts (something that the Windows version
has been doing for years). The layout of the features is slightly
different, and, for example, I find myself moving the mouse to the old
location to access bookmarks--- an annoyance, but retrainable with time
and use.  The only bug that I have found to date is that the print
feature does not print the first page of a document when told, just a
blank page.

BOF