[lug] CD install failures

qqq1one @yahoo.com qqq1one at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 14:52:27 MST 2001

Well I seem to have a CDROM drive that is going bad.  I replaced my 2 year old IDE CD-R unit with
a new IDE CD-RW unit and I have not experienced any of the trouble I mentioned below.  It seems
that every time I've had a major problem with Linux it has turned out to really be a problem with
the hardware.