[lug] Very odd, not really linux question -- WATT 32, AT&T at home

Zichary O`Tea zirotea at cyberspace.org
Wed Nov 14 15:20:53 MST 2001

I tried posting this on the wttcp list, but I didn't get much of a
response..  Well..  actually, I didn't get a response.  So, if any of you
can help me out, that would be great.

BTW watt 32 is a TCP/IP package for dos.  I'm trying to set up a
unix-like box using some of the Tools in watt 32, Boa, Seal 2, and FreeDOS

Watt-32: http://www.bgnett.no/~giva/
BOA: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Network/8907/boa_dos.html
Seal 2: http://sealsystem.sourceforge.net/
FreeDOS: http://www.freedos.org