[lug] corrupt route table

Warren Sanders sanders at MontanaLinux.Org
Thu Nov 15 11:58:34 MST 2001

Sorry I didn't build on this thread further.  I didn't have any in my inbox to
reply to so I started the  route add -host attacks thread.

To answer your question; yes portsentry, but I think it has been figured out
now.

Thanks

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001, Paul Walmsley wrote:

> Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 12:50:28 -0600 (CST)
> From: Paul Walmsley <shag-blug at booyaka.com>
> To: Boulder Linux User's Group <lug at lug.boulder.co.us>,
>      sanders at montanalinux.org
> Subject: Re: [lug] corrupt route table
>
> On Sun, 11 Nov 2001, Warren Sanders wrote:
>
> > Anyone make anything of this?
>
> Are you running programs which modify the routing table, such as routed
> or portsentry?
>

> - Paul

Warren Sanders
http://MontanaLinux.Org