[lug] Video Card

Jeff Walker jeffwalker at bwn.net
Fri Nov 16 10:34:39 MST 2001

If you could figure out what kind of chipset your card has, that might be in
the list.  There are many card manufactures, but only a few actual chip
makers.  One way to do this is to see if there is a boot-up message from
your video card when you first boot up, it should be the first screen after
you hit the "on" button.  See if you can figure that out and find it in the
list.

Is this a very old card?  "64+" rings a bell.  I used to have a STB card
that I thought wasn't supported, then I figured out that it was a trio64+ (I
think) chipset that was supported.

Many card manufactures that use existing chipsets put cues like that in
their re-branded card type.

HTH

-Jeff