[lug] Dedicated ISDN?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sun Nov 18 13:15:17 MST 2001

On Sat, Nov 17, 2001 at 02:08:36PM -0700, Riggs, Rob wrote:
>RMI, AKA ICCX, AKA Joe's Bait and Cell Phone just dropped all of their ISDN
>customers without any warning Friday morning. I'm shopping around for a new

Have you looked at IDSL?  It's a DSL service offering run over an ISDN
line.  You get the full bandwidth of the line (144kbps?) and DSL procing,
but you can't use it as a regular phone line.  It would probably make the
most sense for you.  IIRC, line charges are also less than the "new,
improved" Qwest-ionable ISDN pricing.

Sean
--
 We have just gotten a wake-up call from the Nintendo Generation.
                 -- Cereal Killer, _Hackers_