[lug] OT: New to Boulder

Ken Kinder ken at notenetwork.com
Mon Nov 19 14:20:19 MST 2001

Gabe, if you're looking for some higher-end parts, I like Outside Loop
Computers (outsideloop.com). Their specialty is over-clocking, so you can
find more of the higher-quality (and therefor, often Linux compatible) parts
there, even if you're not into over-clocking. Aluminum cases, shwanky
powersupplies, all that.

They also have excellent service and knowledgable staff.