[lug] help with "undocumented" CVS error

qqq1one @yahoo.com qqq1one at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 17:10:21 MST 2001

> > I've asked the project manager about this and he has never seen the error be
fore and doesn't know
> > what to do about it.  I don't either at this point.  I've already searched t
hrough the source code

> Have you contacted SourceForge support?

Not exactly.  It's not obvious to me where to request support from.  (Would you happen to have the
email address?)  Last Thursday I did ask the project manager if he had a server admin contact, but
I haven't heard back yet.  I also recently sent a message to feedback at sourcecast.com which is the
address given for CVS help.