[lug] Serial Comm

carl.wagner at level3.com carl.wagner at level3.com
Mon Nov 26 11:43:16 MST 2001

I can see where that would take a while to figure out.
The magical moving serial port!

Sounds like some sort of Plug-and-Play gone wrong.
I would assume that one of the ports, the one labeled 'B' has
been disabled in the bios.

Also any changes to this box may break your config if things
revert back to not renaming your port.  Just something to keep
in mind if you go into setup, add/remove hardware or upgrade
the kernel.

Carl.