[lug] Anyone know of any Sr Network Eng positions?

Kelly Brock krbrock at pacbell.net
Thu Nov 29 23:49:19 MST 2001

Howdy,

> Hey all...
>
> I got caught in the Level3 layoffs a couple of weeks ago. Am
> looking for a
> position as a Sr Network Engineer, WAN/LAN experience,
> routing OSPF, BGP,
> etc on Cisco 12012 GSR's, 7500's, 6509's, 3600's, and Alcatel
> PacketEngine
> PowerRails 5200 switches.
>
> Have experience with RedHat for network monitoring, web servers, PHP,
> MySQL, etc...
>
> I would appreciate any leads or email me for a complete resume.
>
> Thanks,

	Personally I'd take a look at www.flipcode.com and search for John
Ratcliff's gaussian random number stuff.  I'm pretty sure it has a basic PM
based random number generator core.  Otherwise, the online book for
numerical recipies in C has a huge selection of random number generation
techniques listed.  And finally, if it's really required, I have a huge
selection of them myself.

	Regards,

	KB