[lug] Replacing leased cable modem with @Home?

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at home.com
Fri Nov 30 10:56:28 MST 2001

I'm looking to replace my (leased)cable modem that I use with @Home. The
thing is, I want to make sure it will work with my Linux box that I have
connected to the cable modem. I'm looking for the cheapest possible box that
will still work. I am looking for other peoples' experiences with this type
of hardware. BTW, my current cable modem is a ComPort 21.

Thanks,

--
Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at home.com Yahoo:seanleblancathome
ICQ:138565743 MSN:seanleblancathome AIM:sleblancathome