[lug] Netscape 6.2 Web Page Problem

J. Wayde Allen wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Fri Nov 30 11:07:40 MST 2001

I've run into an interesting web problem for a conference I've been
working on.  Basically the URL:

   http://www.its.bldrdoc.gov/meetings/art/index.html

seems to work when viewed with:

   - Netscape 4.76
   - Opera 5.0b6
   - Lynx 2.8.3rel.1
   - MSIE

However, I have one report that there is some wierdness when viewed with
the new Netscape 6.2.  If any of you have a different browser and wouldn't
mind, I'd appreciate it if you'd check the site and let me know
(privately) if it works or not?  Comments or suggestions would also be
appreciated.

- Wayde
  (wallen at lug.boulder.co.us)

                       ISART 2002
    International Symposium on Advanced Radio Technology
     http://www.its.bldrdoc.gov/meetings/art/index.html