[lug] Netscape 6.2 Web Page Problem

J. Wayde Allen wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Fri Nov 30 11:31:09 MST 2001

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001, Dhruva B. Reddy wrote:

> I don't know what kind of weirdness you are experience

It was reported by a guy at the University of Wyoming that the text next
to the bullets on the left was being left out.  He has said that it may be
caused by something in his system configuration though.  I was
curious.  Looks like we may get to hear about some new browser projects
out of this too.  I didn't know about the Galeon browser that Kevin
mentioned.

This page is also a rough copy of the BLUG web layout too, so failures on
one should be true for the other as well.  Trying to keep this BLUG
related <wink>.

- Wayde
  (wallen at lug.boulder.co.us)

                       ISART 2002
    International Symposium on Advanced Radio Technology
     http://www.its.bldrdoc.gov/meetings/art/index.html